Sheet Metal Worker
Temp to perm
Our client based in Wrexham are looking for an experienced Sheet metal worker to join their team.
Duties will include:
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Working on varied tolerances of mild steel
- Fabricating mild steel
- working with Folders, Rollers and cutters
- MIG and Stick welding
- creating boxes, guards, tables etc..
The ideal candidate :
- Be a time served Sheet metal fabricator welder
- Have a flare for creativity
- MIG and Stick weld (TIG would advantageous)
- Able to work alone as well as part of a team
- Looking for long term work
- Shifts of work are days (8am - 5pm)
- Immediate interview and starts
- pay rate negotiable
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information then please apply now.
Job Reference: JOB-3368
Back to job search