Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for a Maintenance Engineer to work in their leading facility in Telford
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum plus bonus
- Provide maintenance engineering support and information for the Technician’s and Operations Manager to support machinery breakdown repairs, maintenance and development of the manufacturing operations and business needs.
- To assess, repair, maintain and develop machinery and equipment.
- To provide maintenance manufacturing support relating to plant/process efficiency, safety, and product quality as directed by the Operations Manager.
- To ensure maintenance engineering workshop procedures and equipment are developed and maintained in a satisfactory condition; that related environment, health and safety issues, standards and policies are maintained and adhered to.
- Any other existing or new tasks needed to meet the business operations requirements / objectives that are in keeping with post-holders skills and training, primarily in an engineering capacity.
- Compliance with the Company’s policies, procedures, works instructions and safe systems of work are mandatory
- Experience of working with Eurotherm and Uni Drives
- 17th Edition Electrical Installation
- BTEC or above in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Multi skilled in both mechanical/electrical disciplines
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
Matt Johnson Recruit4Staff 01952 741841
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-3433
Back to job search