Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Manufacturing/Engineering Company in their search for an CNC Setter/ Programmer to work in their leading facility in Bridgnorth
CNC Setter / Programmer
Hours: Permanent Nights. 10pm- 6am and 4:30pm-2:15am
£25,000 Per Annam - £30,000 Per Annam depending on experience
- Setting and Operation of CNC machines for the prove out process of new products and for general production
- On line CNC Program creation when appropriate
- Training and instruction of others when appropriate
- CNC cutting tool selection.
- Assist with Fixture design when appropriate
- Data control, backing up of programs and creation of tooling sheets.
- Any other additional duties as requested.
What we`re looking for
- Experience in all aspects of the above Responsibilities
- Experience of Mazak, Matsuura and Haas machining centres is an advantage
- Indepth knowledge of CNC Machining
- Self motivated and disciplined
- A confident communicator
- Quality orientated
- Team player
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for Overtime
- Opportunity of a permanent position
- Full time hours
- Free Parking
- Onsite Canteen
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
Matt Johnson 01952 741841
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.