Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading Manufacturing / Engineering company in their search for a skilled metal polisher/Finisher to work in their leading facility in Telford
Metal Polisher / Finisher
Metal Polisher / finisher
- Our client require an experienced metal polisher to join their established team. The person must be able to use polishing equipment to obtain desired polish on parts and products. Exercising proper pressure and duration to linish, polish, glaze and buff using care to maintain contour, relationship and dimensions.
- Polish objects or parts to correct standard or to prepare surfaces for further finishing
- Measure and mark equipment, objects, or parts to ensure polishing standards are met.
- Verify quality of finished work pieces by inspecting them
- Record product and processing data on specified forms when needed.
- Assist in minor repair and maintain equipment, objects, or parts.
- Transfer production pieces to specified work areas.
- Use of cutting saws as and when required by the Works Manager.
What we`re looking for
- Relevant metal polishing experience
- Must be able to spot defects on work; close visual inspection required
- Good problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills required
What we can offer you
- £8.50 P/H
- Opportunity of a Permanent position
- Full time hours
- Opportunity of overtime
- Free Parking
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-4023
Back to job search