Our client are a leading manufacturing business based across three manufacturing sites in North Wales. With an enviable reputation for quality they have been manufacturing their goods for over 50 years. For successful candidates these are long term positions with the potential to gain a permanent position.
- You will be provided with a full training programme to support your integration into the production team, helping you learn how to load components in the machines and operate the machinery.
- As part of your training you will be paired up with an experienced operator
- Knowledge of an engineering oriented manufacturing environment is advantageous
- Ability to communicate and work in teams
- 28 Days holiday per annum increasing to 33 after 12 weeks
- Working rotating shifts of 6 am to 2 pm and 2 pm to 10 pm with overtime on a Saturday morning during peak production
- Paying £7.85 rising to £8.25 per hour after qualifying period
For further information about this position please apply now.
Job Reference: JOB-4031
Back to job search