Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Manufacturing company in their search for an Welder to work in their leading facility in Oswestry
UMBRELLA / LIMITED COMPANY
- As a welder you will be responsible for welding stainless steel, mild steel and aluminium
What we`re looking for
- Attitude and work ethic are key! This role is demanding so we are looking for hard working individuals with great attention to detail. You need to be able to follow verbal and written instructions. You should be able to MIG or TIG weld and be a flexible team player. You'll have suitable numeracy and literacy skills in order to undertake some quality checks and record these appropriately. Previous fabricating experience will be essential.
- Fabrication experience would be advantageous
- Being able to work from engineering drawings would be advantageous
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Opportunity of a Permanent position for the right candidate
- Full time hours
- Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-4099
Back to job search