Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading Manufacturing / engineering company in their search for an team leader to work in their leading facility in Oswestry Shropshire
- £Neg depending on experience
- Responsible for the supervision of all personnel within their area of control. Responsible for all output and quality of the operations within their area of responsibility. The team leader is the technical specialist within the area of responsibility.
What we`re looking for
- Responsible and accountable to the section manager for achieving and improving the scheduled output to both meet and exceed customer expectations both internal and external to the desired quantity and quality standards.
- To actively encourage through mentoring, and personal involvement a culture of continuous improvement to achieve and exceed the key business objectives of the company as a whole and at the same time ensure a zero tolerance for nonconforming product and 100% delivery of targets and objectives.
- Take responsibility and accountability to ensure that all personnel are fully trained and with the assistance of the management team that all personnel can rotate through a minimum of 3 job rotations while maintaining standard work operations in accordance with company documentation, quality and customer procedures.
- To deputies in his or her absence for the section manager and carryout all duties associated with that position.
- Take responsibility and accountability to maintain and ensure compliance to all disciplinary policies, procedures and working practices to meet company targets and objectives.
- Assist the section manager in the generation and accuracy of all related documentation and reports.
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Permanent position
- Full time hours
- Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-4147
Back to job search