CAD Design Engineer
Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering Company in their search for an Mechanical Design Engineer to work at their office in Shrewsbury. Our client specialise's in delivering steel structures to various business throughout the UK, all of the manufacturing work is completed by sub contracting business so design is key to their business.
- £40000 - £45000 P/A depending on experience
- Are you a experienced tekla designer who can offer clear progression to senior positions & a first-hand influence on the design of cutting edge products for the Rail industry
- This role is available due to expansion. You will design & develop new products for high profile transport clients using Tekla, Autodesk Inventor & AutoCAD, implementing Mechanical design concepts from concept to full customer approval.
- This is the chance to develop relationships with clients to understand their brief and requirement, then prepare detailed bespoke designs based on their input.
- This role would suit an CAD Technician looking for a role within an industry leading company who can offer structured training & progression.
What we`re looking for
- Experience in the design of structural steels for the Civils & rail industry
- AutoCAD / Autodesk Inventor 3D experience is essential
- Tekla system knowledge is essential
- Must be willing to and comfortable in meeting clients on a face to face bases
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Permanent position
- Opportunity for progression
- Full time hours
- Company pension
- Company medical plan
- Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-4284
Back to job search