Drug Safety & Information Department Officer
Our client a pharmaceutical manufacturing company is currently going through a number of fantastic and exciting changes. With their product range being used by more and more people they are currently looking to strengthen their sterile manufacturing team by hiring a Drug Safety and Information Officer for their Drug Safety and Information Department.
The position will be reporting to department Manager and the successful candidate will be the primary point of contact for drug (medical) information enquiries and receipt of suspected adverse drug reaction (ADR) reports. The role will include other aspects of pharmacovigilance work carried out by the Department.
What we want?
Due to the nature of the role we are looking for an industry professional who is either degree qualified (BSc, MPharm) or equivalent. If you’ve been a nurse or a pharmacist before we want to hear from you.
Aside from the above we need -
• A Degree in pharmacy is preferable, however, candidates with a Degree (or equivalent) in nursing or life sciences will also be considered
• Broad knowledge of medical and pharmaceutical terminology
• A thorough understanding of disease symptoms, analysis, pathology and drug treatment
• The ability to critically evaluate complex and often conflicting medical and drug safety data
• The ability to deal with many categories of enquirers including healthcare professionals and patients by telephone and through correspondence
To get the ball rolling please press the apply now button.
Job Reference: JOB-4304
Back to job search