Our client is looking for an experienced site fixer / supervisor with a background in fabrication and welding to work on various sites across North Wales. You will work alongside site operatives, erecting and installing staircases, balustrades, pipe work, and general steel work for a number of different clients across North Wales for the Water Industry, Manufacturing companies and Construction companies.
You will be required to:
* Set out and install steel work and secondary steel work including staircases, balustrades, handrails, pipe work and canopies.
* Work from detailed drawings
Experience - Essential:
* A minimum of 3 years' experience on site is essential along with a good understanding of Health & Safety aspects associated with site work.
* CSCS card.
* NVQ Level 2.
* SSSTS, IPAF, PASMA, Working at height & safe slinging.
* TIG, MIG & Stick Welding experience is essential as is fabrication experience
The client offers an excellent pay rate of up to £16.00 p/h.
Working hours are:
0800 to 1630 Monday to Friday
Saturday & Sunday working if required.
Job Reference: JOB-4378