Packaging Assistant 12 month contract
Our client a renowned manufacturing company are looking for an Art work Packaging Assistant to join their team on a 12-month contract. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a graphic design degree or a marketing degree – someone who has a flare for design and gathering and assessment of data.
The role will see you reporting to the Packaging Officer. The role will have primary focus on managing the Artworks required for printed packaging components and the creation of specifications for printed components.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
• Coordinating new artwork origination and changes to existing artworks
• Gathering data for the artwork creation/amendment and assisting in creating work flows
• Tracking progress of the artworks and maintaining regulatory submission and implementation timelines
• Proof reading all artworks – information
• Maintaining digital artworks on internal review and approval systems
• Interface with internal and external partners / clients, such as regulatory and marketing department, studios, suppliers and customers
The successful applicant should have the following skills and qualifications:
This role requires the following skill and education set –
Relevant degree (graphic, marketing etc.), one that shows a ability to gather and organising data along with coordinating new artwork.
On the job experience – if you’ve done a similar job before, we would love to hear from you as well
Suitable experience and knowledge of the technical requirements of printed components and barcodes
Proof reading skills are desirable
Excellent communication skills and team work
Excellent computer skills
If this job if for you – please apply now
Job Reference: JOB-4386
Back to job search