Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading engineering organisation in their search for a welding foreman to work in their leading facility in Shropshire
£14 -£15 per hour
£30000 Per annum
Hours - Days
Welding Foreman Job Role:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in welding and cutting of products applying knowledge of welding and cutting techniques, materials, and equipment, and fabrication requirements
- Analyses work orders and blueprints to determine need for supplies and sequence of operations required.
- Requisitions supplies, such as weld rods, gas, flux, and fixtures.
- Inspects work or confers with WELD INSPECTOR I and WELD INSPECTOR II to maintain specified standards and quality.
- Trains workers in operation of equipment.
- May set up machines or make trial welds to make test runs and experimental products.
- May supervise fitting and assembly of structural frames.
- May supervise workers engaged in making tubing from flat steel strips by electric-weld process and be designated Welding Supervisor, Electric-Weld Pipe Mill.
- Important variations include location of workers supervised, such as in-plant, job-shop, construction site, or shipyard.
- Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
What we`re looking for
- A highly experienced sheet metal manager
- Experienced in all welding practices
- Experienced in all fabrications
- Experienced in man management
- Managerial qualifications would be an advantageous
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-4451
Back to job search