Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Manufacturing organisation in their search for a Manufacturing Engineer to work in their leading facility in Bridgnorth Shropshire
£35,000 to £45,000 per annum plus benefits
Hours - Days - 40 per week Monday to Friday
Area - Bridgnorth Shropshire
Role of Job of the Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing process planning
- CNC offline program creation
- Training and instruction of others in offline programming
- CNC cutting tool selection and procurement.
- Fixture design and procurement when appropriate
- Customer liaison on design for manufacture and general technical issues
- Data control, route cards, drawing control, program storage and management
- Introduce and progress New Products through the shop
- Liaise with suppliers for sub-contract processing
- Support costing of new work
- Setting and operation of CNC machines for the prove out process of new products
- Technically guide the datum balancing machining section
- Any other duties commensurate with the position as requested.
What we`re looking for
- Experience in all aspects of the above responsibilities
- Experience of CAM/CAD
- Knowledge of on line ISO programming
- Good understanding of CMM inspection methods
- An in-depth knowledge of technical drawings, geometric tolerances and practices
- A good understanding of inspection methods.
- Self motivated and disciplined
- A confident communicator
- Able to motivate others
- Quality orientated
- Team player
- Solution provider and good researcher
- A degree of flexibility in working hours and breaks to suit workload
- Experience of managing a small team would be desirable
What we can offer you.
Full time hours
Company medical plan
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
Call Matt Johnson or the team on 01952 741841
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-4487
Back to job search