Our client are a contract Electrical Installation and Maintenance business. They currently have a long term project starting in West Wales for an Industrial Electrician.
Contract Industrial Electrician required
£14.00 P/H - £16.00 P/H
- Industrial installs
- Working within food and drink manufacturing environments
- Full rewires
- Different projects include: electrical instillation /packaging machine instillation and building systems instillation
- You will be cable pulling and lugging, terminating cables as well as carrying out installations on control wiring.
- You will be required to work to JIB standards.
What we`re looking for
- 17th edition
- Previous electrical installation experience, including trunking, conduits, traying systems etc.
- Must have own tools
- A small amount of Electrical Maintenance experience would be an advantage
- Hold a in date CSCS card
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Overtime available
- Full time hours
- Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-4494
Back to job search