Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading Manufacturing company in their search for a Machine Setter to work in their leading facility in Telford
£8.50 Per Hour
Shifts of 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm
Role of Job
- Understand SOP traceability systems and also use the print schedule to aid you in your tasks.
- Check technical specification against PDFs and plates within the holding area prior to mounting.
- Mark item codes on plates to ensure correct job is being processed.
- Work using the print schedule to select correct jobs to be mounted and double checking SOP so that correct sleeve size and slit position is produced.
- Set cameras up to line up to the micro dots ensuring all plates are mounted to the same micro dot on each plate
- Ensuring correct procedures for stripping and cleaning of plates is adhered to when jobs are returned from the presses.
- De-mounted plates to be stored correctly within plate box and correct storage numbers used.
- Ensuring the proof department and shop floor is kept clean and tidy.
- Working with teams to identify ways to improve day to day productivity across department.
- Mounting of printing plates according to standards and requirements and in line with production schedule.
- Ensuring correct PPE is worn at all times.
What we`re looking for
- High degree of attention to detail and diligence.
- Strong communication skills (verbal)
- Time management – ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well under time constraints and remain calm under pressure
- Safe operation of manufacturing equipment
What we can offer you
Full time hours
For further information about this and other positions please call 01952 741841
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-4502
Back to job search