Sheet Metal Worker
Our client based in Wrexham are looking for an experienced TIG Welder / Sheet metal worker to join their team.
Fabricator/ Sheet metal worker
Duties will include:
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Working on varied tolerances of mild steel
- Fabricating mild steel
- working with Folders and Rollers
- TIG welding
- creating boxes, guards, tables etc..
- experience with Guillotines
The ideal candidate :
- Be a time served Sheet metal fabricator welder
- Have a flare for creativity
- Able to work alone as well as part of a team
- Looking for long term work
- Shifts of work are days (7.30am - 4.30pm)
- Early leave on a Friday
- Immediate interview and starts
- pay rate negotiable
- Permanent role
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information then please apply now.
Job Reference: JOB-4565
Back to job search