FLT Driver / Labourer
Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering company in their search for an FLT Driver / Labourer to work in their leading facility in Shropshire
- £8.50 P/H - £9.50 P/H depending on experience
- Abrades surfaces of metal or hard-composition objects to remove adhering scale, sand, paint etc
- Shot blast specific finishes, using abrasive-blasting equipment: Shovels or pours abrasives, such as sand, grit, or shot of specified grade into machine hopper.
- Masks specified areas of object to protect from abrading action.
- Loads parts on racks in enclosed rooms, into tumbling barrels, or into cabinets
- May be designated by type of equipment or abrasive used as Cabinet-Abrasive Sandblaster; Shotblaster.
- Move products from each departments using FLT
- Van deliveries to customers / suppliers
What we`re looking for:
- Experienced shot blaster desirable, but fill training would be given
- Experience working within engineering
- Current Counterbalance FLT license
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Permanent position
- Full time hours
- Company pension
- Company medical plan
- Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-4579
Back to job search