Electrical Bias Maintenance Technician
Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician - Flintshire - £35,000 per annum - 4 on 4 off Shift Pattern
Our Client a Leading Manufacturer and Supplier across Europe is seeking an Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to work as part of their current Maintenance team due to expansion.
The role is to support the whole of the manufacturing process reporting into the Senior Maintenance Technician responding effectively to equipment breakdowns, carrying out scheduled maintenance work and being proactive on the correction and modification of reoccurring machine processing faults.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organise daily tasks in order to optimise the time available.
- Diagnose the issues presented and to complete the required tasks in a timely manner.
- Flexibility and to provide additional cover in time of sickness, holidays and extreme workload.
- Must be able to liaise with other departments in the correct manner.
- Build relationships during dealings with departments to ensure co-operation and assistance in completion of work requirements.
- To respond effectively to equipment breakdowns.
- To ensure maximum focus is given to nominated production area.
- To accurately record all breakdown information and equipment condition utilising established and future systems.
- To maintain good GMP standards and hygiene requirements in line with company standards and total compliance with all H & S requirements placed upon NPI and all individuals.
- Compliance with Engineering stores procedures and documentation.
- To work effectively within a shift structure ensuring technical cover at all times.
- To provide a reasonable amounts of overtime cover in respect of holidays, sickness, maintenance shut downs and projects.
- To monitor machinery in production with a view to carrying out adjustments as necessary.
- Sound Mechanical knowledge.
- Previous experience on various types of packaging/process machinery.
- Fault finding and working knowledge on PLC's.
Please send through a copy of your up to date CV and one of our Consultants will be in contact to discuss further.
Job Reference: JOB-4588
Back to job search