Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Manufacturing in their search for a Quality Engineer to work in their leading facility in Bridgnorth
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum
7.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Job Role of Quality Engineer
- Provide leadership and ownership of quality improvements. Facilitate activities to reduce scrap and rework.
- Manage effectively the measurement of scrap, its analysis and subsequent resolution through team problem solving.
- Provide support and coaching using visual management to all shop floor processes with respect to product quality.
- Carry out internal system, process and product audits and drive corrective actions for issues identified until audit closure.
- Facilitate and document management of quality issues and internal concerns using global 8D.
- Liaise with customers and internal departments to ensure problem resolution and Project support.
- Support the company’s New Product Introduction (NPI) process.
- Perform all duties in compliance with the company’s Quality Management System.
- Undertake any other duties of a similar nature consistent with the responsibilities of this post.
What we`re looking for
- Ability to work within a dynamic, fast moving production environment
- Strong quality orientation
- Able to work on their own initiative or as part of a team
- Knowledge of 8D, Control Plans, FMEA’s and other quality tools and techniques
- Must be conversant with ISO 9001:2008 and TS16949
- Experience of aluminium / iron cast components
What we can offer you
Full time hours
Company medical plan
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
Matt Johnson 01952 741841
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-4656
Back to job search