Business Development Manager
Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading engineering / manufacturing company in their search for an Business Development Manager to work in their leading facility in Telford
- Business Development manager
- £25000 - £30000 P/A depending on experience
- £25000 O.T.E on top of your salary
We are now recruiting a new Business Development Manager for a rapidly growing, successful company in Telford. This brand new BDM post will suit a skilled sales person offering ample rewards and promotion prospects. You’ll be representing one of the UK’s leading brands within the industry and you’ll be responsible for building and developing existing and new business relationships you form with business clients of all sizes including major, multi-national businesses.
Duties of the Role
- Promote products and services
- Understand your customers’ needs and work to providing a bespoke solution
- Watching your competitors and the products they are offering and industry knowledge
- Product management including working with the technical/ marketing team to execute events
- Attending regular external meetings / events with key customers
- Generating new opportunities
- Working towards and achieving targets
What we`re looking for
- We are looking for a successful BDM who can identify and develop opportunities. You’ll be continuously striving to gain a better customer insight and use the information you gleam.
- Managing your own diary, you are expected to be office based the majority of the time, though you will be required to carry out extensive travel around the UK for client meetings, events and shows etc.
- To be considered for this excellent opportunity you must have a successful sales / Business Development background from a service based, consultative sales environment; have excellent communication skills and the ability to negotiate at all levels. You will be highly motivated with an enthusiastic & outgoing personality and above all a professional approach & ethos.
- You must have the ability to liaise professionally with a variety of customers and colleagues and possess a desire to develop sales in a target driven, but customer focused environment. The role requires flexibility and commitment but in return you will be rewarded with a generous commission structure and given ample resources and the latest technology to work with and supply.
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Permanent position
- Full time hours
- Company pension
- Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-4711
Back to job search