CNC Lathe Setter
Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Manufacturing/Engineering business in their search for a CNC Setter to work in their leading facility in Wem
CNC Lathe Machinist
£11.00 - £13.00 per hour
7.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday
7.30am - 12.30pm Friday
Temp to Perm Position
- Based in Shropshire, this CNC Lathe Machinist role will see you work in a fast-paced CNC environment as you undertake a range of turning tasks.
- Importantly, this Manual Machinist role offers you the chance of an immediate start on a longer-term contract, which is perfect if you're looking to have work through the summer.
Experience / Skills required
- Able to read engineering drawings, check own work and work on own initiative.
- Turning experience is essential
- Verification of machined features by use of manual measuring equipment such as Verniers, Callipers, Micrometres and plug and screw gauges.
- Understanding of Continuous improvement environment/culture.
- You will also be expected to respond quickly to changing demands throughout the working day.
- Ensure you adhere to Health & Safety policies and procedures.
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity of a permanent position
- Day shift
- Overtime (With a premium)
- ongoing training
- Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-4740
Back to job search