Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for a Quality Technician to work in their leading facility in Telford
£20,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.30am-4pm(flexi Time) 36.5 Hours
Reporting to the Quality Manager this position shall be primarily responsible for quality based activities and technical support,
including laboratory analysis relating to packaging projects/continuous improvement, quality/technical investigations, trials and sample order reviews.
- Provide information for quality/technical team reviews / meetings.
- Completion of customer quality certificates
- Management and administration of equipment calibrations and servicing.
- Completion of laboratory analysis – supporting quality/technical team investigations / projects, and trial and sample order analysis.
- Completion of quality/technical reports as required.
- Processing of manufacturing quality data in support of the operations quality systems.
- Proposing the use of different materials, coatings and structures for best technical and production performance.
- Regulatory compliance testing and assessment of production processes.
- Suppliers assessments and quality control.
- Interaction with customers, with visits and meetings to provide technical assistance.
- In collaboration with other team members to complete, analyse, and report odour panel testing as appropriate.
- Daily interaction with production management and sales team
- Support Quality Manager in processing and management of the operations waste streams.
- Provide support, training and cover to other quality/technical team personnel.
- Any other existing or new tasks needed to meet the team’s responsibilities and objectives that are required to fulfil the role as and when required.
- Compliance with the company’s policies, procedures, works instructions and safe systems of work are mandatory
- Experience within the Quality sector
- Experience with quality reporting systems
- Experience within a manufacturing background
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
Matt Johnson Recruit4Staff
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-4826
Back to job search