Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Distributing company in their search for an experienced Vehicle Mechanic to work in their leading facility in Stafford.
£18,000 - 26,000 per annum
Role of the job:
- As a mechanic you will be required to service, adjust and repair vehicles, components and accessories including removal and refitting in a safe, proper and economical manner using equipment provided.
- To diagnose faults and test vehicles utilising equipment available and using recognised test procedures and techniques.
- To observe, recognise and report on defects and/or symptoms of impending failure.
- As a mechanic you will required to order from the parts department, all necessary replacement parts.
- To interpret technical service information and data from manuals, bulletins and or computer files and data.
- To ensure at all times that equipment and tools are kept in a clean, safe condition and to report any shortages or damaged/faulty equipment the line manager.
- Ensure all warranty job card completions are followed in order to maintain compliance to the terms of warranty in-house status.
- Maintain the workshop in safe and clean manner in accordance with requirements.
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are followed and adhered to in accordance with Company requirements and regulations in force.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in the above duties as a mechanic
- Mechanic qualifications
- Self Motivated
- Able to work part of a team and on own imitative
What we can offer you:
- £18,000-26,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Permanent position
- Monday-Friday 8:00-17:00
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-4838
Back to job search