Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Distributing company in their search for an experienced Vehicle Mechanic to work in their leading facility in Telford
Days Monday - Friday
0800 - 1700
£18,000 - £26,000 Per Annum depending on experience
The Role of a Mechanic
- As a mechanic you will be required to service, adjust and repair vehicles, components and accessories including removal and refitting in a safe, proper and economical manner using equipment provided.
- To diagnose faults and test vehicles utilising equipment available and using recognised test procedures and techniques.
- To observe, recognise and report on defects and/or symptoms of impending failure.
- As a mechanic you will required to order from the parts department, all necessary replacement parts.
- To interpret technical service information and data from manuals, bulletins and or computer files and data.
- To ensure at all times that equipment and tools are kept in a clean, safe condition and to report any shortages or damaged/faulty equipment the line manager.
- Ensure all warranty job card completions are followed in order to maintain compliance to the terms of warranty in-house status.
- Maintain the workshop in safe and clean manner in accordance with requirements.
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are followed and adhered to in accordance with Company requirements and regulations in force.
What we are looking for
- Previous experience in the above duties as a mechanic
- Mechanic qualifications
- Self Motivated
- Able to work part of a team and on own imitative
If interested in the above position then please call Shaun on 01952 741835
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-4838
Back to job search