Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturer in their search for a Fork Lift Driver to work in their leading facility in Deeside.
- Load and unload delivery vehicles using FLT
- Work within strict Health and Safety guidelines
- Transfer and clear goods to the production line
- Maintain stock levels and work to tight schedules
- Check goods in against delivery notes for accuracy and any damages
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure on time and in full delivery
- Enter the delivery notes on to an in-house system promptly and accurately
- Ensure all components are identified, labelled and stored correctly to racking
- Quarantine stock and contact relevant engineer if necessary
- Excellent housekeeping and awareness of 5s
- Dealing with external and internal customers
- Use of barcode scanners
What we`re looking for
- You will need to have a minimum of 2 years FLT experience and current reach and counterbalance licences
- You’ll need to be a highly organised, confident and communicative individual who can work effectively under pressure.
- The ability to work well within a team
- The ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including first class written and spoken English
- Previous barcode scanning experience would be desirable
- Work accurately with attention for detail.
What we can offer you
Full time hours
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-4842
Back to job search