Temporary (one/two weeks)
Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering company in their search for a Industrial Electrician to work in their leading facility in Chester.
£18-20.00 per hour
Role of the job:
- Complete 3 phase electrics that need installing in the factory.
- Running a 3 phase cable from our main board and installing a new board with 8 x 3 phase connections.
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical components in a commercial building.
- Work in a variety of environments.
- Work as a team member or alone to complete projects.
- Observe safety procedures and meet electrical codes.
- Make decisions based on technical documents.
- Perform quality testing and inspections.
What we're looking for:
- Knowledge of electrical systems, hand tools, and industrial equipment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter who can manage projects and make decisions.
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints, and other technical documents.
- Willing to perform physically demanding tasks, such as lift heavy objects, climbing ladders, crawling, etc.
What we can offer you:
- One to two weeks of work.
- £18-20.00 per hour
For further information about this and other positions please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-4900
Back to job search