Warehouse Administrator (6 month temporary contract)
Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for a Warehouse Administrator to work in their leading facility in Wrexham.
Our clients next 6 months looks set to be their busiest yet. Growth across all aspects of the company has brought with it the need to recruit a Warehouse Administrator on a 6 month temporary contract. Interested? Please read on.
£9-9.20 per hour
Role of the job:
- The role will see the successful person work as part of the warehouse administration team
- To ensure all Finished goods dispatched and Raw material items are received to the site on time
- To ensure all goods received are booked onto the company computer system
- Supervision of warehouse staff as required
- Complete daily/weekly reports
- Maintenance of stock inventory reports
- Responsibility internal stock movements of raw materials and ingredients to the production lines.
- Ensure all scheduled cycle counts are performed correctly on time.
What we're looking for:
- The successful candidate will be an experienced administration professional who is outgoing and articulate.
- Key is the ability to work under their own initiative.
- They should be computer literate with good typing skills as well as a sound working knowledge of Word, Excel and other computer packages; SAP experience is desirable but not essential.
What we can offer you:
- 6 month contract
- £9.00-9.20 per hour
For further information about this and other positions please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-4901
Back to job search