Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering / Manufacturing company in their search for an experienced CAD Engineer to work in their leading facility in Shropshire
- Programming Fabri-Cam / Radan CAM software to cut a wide range of material types and gauge for 3D / 2D laser machines.
- Converting 2D drawings of tube, box and channel section to 3D models.
- To closely monitor issue status of production parts and release control.
- To work with ongoing projects for maximum material utilisation and rationalisation.
- To assist with integration of RAD Import and monitor subsequent nesting.
- To aid and ensure seamless production from Design, CAD/CAM through to laser production.
- To become an integral link of the engineering / production departments.
- Knowledge / experience of Fabri-Cam Software. (Training given if no experience).
- Experience of Radan CAD/CAM software and an understanding of Rad Import.
- Experience of Autodesk Inventor Software.
- Knowledge of PDM system control, ensuring accurate file management.
- Good experience of laser cutting technology and be able to assist with design requirements.
What we`re looking for
- Educated to minimum HNC in Mechanical Engineering or Agricultural Engineering
- Proficient with 3D CAD design
- Competent to create detail drawings to acceptable standards
- Good problem solving abilities
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent position
- Opportunity for progression
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an
Job Reference: JOB-4925
Back to job search