Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a food production company in their search for an experienced Multi Skilled Electrical Engineer to work in their leading facility in Shrewsbury.
Multi Skilled Engineer
£34,000 + Depending on experience
4 on / 4 off shift pattern
Role of Job:
- To provide Technical support in general engineering disciplines in the correction, prevention and elimination of technical problems across the site.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a background involving maintenance of a busy production line involving both mechanical and electrical machinery
- Ensure high factory reliability is achieved by performing quality routine machines and plant maintenance
- Work to maintenance schedules, carrying out planned preventative maintenance on a range of process and support equipment
- React swiftly to process breakdowns to minimise downtime
- Ensure root cause of equipment failure is always identified and appropriate preventative action implemented
- Strong and recent experience building up and stripping down production equipment
- Ensure optimum performance is achieved through effective and consistent setting of the production machine
What we are looking for
- 17th Edition Electrical Installation
- BTEC or above in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Multi skilled in both mechanical/electrical disciplines
What we can offer you
- Permanent position
- Full time hours
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity of progression and ongoing training
- Company contributed pension
- Free Parking
- Onsite canteen
For further information about this and other positions please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5009
Back to job search