Sheet Metal Worker
Our client based in Bromborough are looking for an experienced Sheet metal worker to join their team.
Duties will include:
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Pattern development
- Working on varied tolerances of mild steel
- Fabricating stainless steel
- working with Folders and Rollers
- experience with Guillotines
The ideal candidate :
- Be a time served Sheet metal fabricator welder
- Have a flare for creativity
- Able to work alone as well as part of a team
- Shifts of work are days (7.30am - 5pm)
- Immediate interview and starts
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information then please apply now.
Job Reference: JOB-5088
Back to job search