Sterile Operator - Class 10,000
Long term temporary
Our client a leading FMCG company is looking to recruit for a Clean Room Technician to join their team on a long term temporary contract. If you have experience or of working in the food environment or the chemical industry then this might be of interest to you…
Role of the job:
- Manufacturing products in a clean room environment
- Report writing and record keeping, using bespoke systems as well as Microsoft office programs.
- Ensuring that all production and pre-production area’s are cleaned to company guidelines and the manufacturing equipment is in good working order.
- The role will see you blending, mixing and formulating the product in a highly automated environment
- Ensuring that stock is maintained to the correct levels in all necessary areas.
What we're looking for:
- Relevant experience (GMP, advanced manufacturing techniques, food production, chemical, science degree (BSc)...)
- Interest in expanding your skill set.
- Scientific related degree is advantageous.
What we can offer you:
- Two shifts system - 6-2 / 2-10 (Monday to Friday)
- Long term temporary position
- Full training is provided
- £9.18-9.39 per hour
For further information please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) LTD, who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5118
Back to job search