Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Manufacturing company in their search for a Quality Technician to work in their leading facility in Telford
£8.50 per hour
8.00am - 16.30pm
Monday - Friday
As a Quality Technician you will be carrying out daily duties such as;
- Completing quality paperwork once the checks have been carried out
- Comparing the parts to diagrams and drawings in line with quality duties
- First off, In process, Patrol & Final Inspection.
- Reviewing & filing of incoming certification from material suppliers and subcontractors.
- Goods Inwards inspection
- Dealing with internal rejections, including liaison with department heads.
- Reporting to Quality Manager
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Manual handling
- Experience with measuring equipment required
- Must be able to read engineering drawings
- Basic IT Knowledge - Excel, Word, Outlook
What we can offer you;
- Full time hours
- Free Parking
- Long term employment
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5123
Back to job search