Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering / Manufacturing company in their search for a Supervisor to work in their leading facility in Shropshire
£24K to £25K
- Excellent opportunity to join an expanding company who are experiencing huge growth, where you will play a crucial part in their future business objectives.
- Are you a MIG/TIG welder with experience of managing a team and overseeing the quality of work within a fabrication shop?
- You will be responsible for a team of operators and welders and will ensure workshop schedules / site schedules and production targets are met. You will need to liaise directly with the production manager to communicate any problems and ensure the correct levels of procedures, safety and general conduct are maintained.
- The ideal person will be a skillful welder/fabricator who has supervisory experience and is looking to join a company where you enhance your skills through ongoing training.
What we are looking for
- Welder (MIG/TIG)
- Must have supervisory experience
- Must have fabrication shop experience
- The ability to read engineering drawings
- Self-motivated, loyal and an enthusiastic person able to fit in well with a team
- Must have knowledge Health & Safety
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5130
Back to job search