Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Manufacturing company in their search for a Tendering Engineer to work in their leading facility in Shropshire
- £25,000 - £35,000 Depending on experience
The ideal candidate must have the ability to interpret client requirements from specifications and single line diagrams, thereafter preparing the final quotation and GA drawing.
It is essential you are fully PC literate and possess good commercial awareness, Auto CAD skills would be a distinct advantage.
The role includes;
- Preparation of quotations based on customer enquiries
- Completion of general arrangement drawings to support quotations
- Liaise with customers to ensure we correctly interpret their requirements
- Provide support to the External Sales Manager in terms of quotation progress / requotes and/or customer visits
- Utilise ACT! to record quotations, customer contact and feedback
- Contribute to the development of standard building blocks to enable simple general arrangements to be prepared in Autocad
- Contribute to the development of standard quoting tools
- Preparation of technical submissions as required to support quotations
- Engineering of successful quotations to include full bill of materials, manufacturing drawings, providing support to the shop floor to ensure they correctly interpret requirements and liaising with customer over delivery and installation
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Permanent position
- Full time hours
- Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5176
Back to job search