Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Manufacturing company in their search for an Assistant Printer to work in their leading facility in Shropshire
The working hours are a rotating 6-2, 2-10 & 10-6 shift pattern so you must be flexible to working all three shifts.
Daily duties will include;
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to and that a “clean as you go” policy is followed
- Ensure shift handovers are carried out in the most productive manner.
- Monitor the SAP computer system to ensure the machine plan is followed.
- Ensure materials are at the machine and readily available.
- Complete all documentation as required and verbal communication when taking over the shift and handing over the shift.
- Read and follow Works Instructions along with other data available to ensure the machine is fed i.e. Film, Inks, Cores etc.
- Report all machine faults as they occur following the procedures in place.
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Temporary-Permanent position
- Full time hours
- Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5214
Back to job search