Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering / fabrication company in their search for an experienced Project Engineer
- Project Engineer (fabrication)
- £32000 - £40000 Depending on experience
The Project Engineer will be coordinating and monitoring expenditure and customer expectations on a range of mechanical based projects
- Collaborate with contractors to provide resource schedules
- Provide support for the administration of contracts including scope of works & tender/contract preparation, and correspondence.
- Recognise and understand competing business requirements and make recommendations for the overall good of the engineering and operations teams.
- Perform project progress monitoring duties including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts with progress achieved to date and site assessment visits.
- Meet all established project deadlines
What we`re looking for
- Engineering degree or formal apprenticeship
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Mechanical, fabrication, sheet metal related project experience
- Excellent microsoft office suite skills
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Permanent position
- Full time hours
- Company pension
- Company medical plan
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5241
Back to job search