Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering / servicing company in their search for an experienced Service Engineer to work in their leading facility in the North West area
- £14.50 - £17.00 P/H + Digs money + Company Vehicle
- Planned maintenance, fault-finding, repairs and installations of fire alarms, emergency lighting and CCTV systems
- May be required to carry out some installation surveys
- Field-based, mainly covering North West, however there will be occasions when you will be expected to work away from home
What we`re looking for
- A successful fire / Security protection company based in the North West is looking to expand its team by recruiting an experienced fire alarm / CCTV Security Service / installation engineer.
- The successful candidate will be naturally customer-oriented and take pride in their work. They should be a friendly and reliable team player with good communication skills.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in fire / Security installation industry
- Experience of carrying out installation surveys and preparing quotes would be beneficial.
- This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing, customer-focused company which likes to look after its team and is happy to invest in its team members’ training and development. The work is very varied from day to day.
- 3 years+ fire alarm / security experience
- Electrical qualification 16th or 17th Edition
- Experience of carrying out installation surveys (desirable)
- Must have a CSCS card
- If you hold a IPAF, Asbestos certificate or SSSTS card, this would be advantageous, but not essential as full training is given
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Long term work
- Company vehicle
- Night out money
- Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5268
Back to job search