Finance Assistant (part time)
temporary 3 months minimum
Internal Vacancy for Finance Assistant
A vacancy has become available in the Finance Department for a Finance Assistant.
The position is temporary for a minimum of 3 months. The preferred working hours will be 9:30am to 14:30pm, or a suitable working pattern with a minimum of 5 hours a day, Monday to Friday excluding Non-working Friday’s. The Salary/Grade will be dependent on experience.
The successful candidate must be numerate holding a minimum of GCSE Level Math’s, have the ability to work under their own initiative as well as being part of a team, excellent communication skills, work to deadlines, also having good organisational skills and attention to detail.
The main responsibilities will be to assist the Finance Team Leader in the following areas:
• Invoice Processing (Sales & Purchase)
• Supplier Queries via Email/Telephone
• Statement Reconciliations
• Assist with External Audit Preparation & Actual Audit
• Administrative duties which include: - Scanning, Filing & Archiving, Communicating with Departmental Heads and downloading expenditure from SAP
If you would like a new challenge, or have experience on any of the above, please ask a member of the HR Department for an internal application form.
The closing date for this vacancy will be Wednesday 28th March 2017 at 14:00hrs.
Job Reference: JOB-5281
Back to job search