My client requires an experienced service engineer to take responsibility for maintaining, servicing, and repairing our load handling equipment, which includes our truck mounted forklifts (TMF), truck mounted cranes, forestry and recycling cranes as well as demountables and skip loaders.
What we`re looking for
- Will have demonstrable technical experience in a similar, service role.
- Possess the necessary experience of working with the relevant mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Will have existing knowledge of some or all of the following plant: loader cranes, truck mounted forklifts, forestry cranes, demountables and skip loaders. However, training will be provided
- Will need to be flexible with regards to tasks performed and working hours.
- Recognised engineering apprenticeship or similar qualification.
- Will need to be highly motivated, service-orientated, with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Will possess excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- Will have knowledge of and the capability to work with computer systems (E-mail, Excel etc).
What we can offer you
- Permanent position
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Full time hours
- Company pension
- Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
HGV Mechanical Mechanic FLT Fork lift truck engineering engineer TMF
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5310
Back to job search