Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a food production company in their search for an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer to work in their leading facility in Oswestry.
£34,000 P/A plus overtime
4 on / 4 off shift pattern
Role of Job:
- To provide Technical support in general engineering disciplines in the correction, prevention and elimination of technical problems across the site.
- Attend, diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical breakdowns on a range of production equipment.
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance on a range of manufacturing and building service equipment
- Carry out root cause analysis on faults
- Stripping down production equipment and carrying out repairs on vacuum packaging equipment, labellers, metal detectors, conveyer’s, packaging equipment, weighing equipment and all other associated production equipment.
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern with overtime available
What we are looking for
- Recognized engineering apprentice ship
- LV experience
- C&G 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations preferred
What we can offer you:
- £34000 plus overtime
- Permanent position
- Full time hours
- Company contributed pension
If this position isn’t for you but you know of someone who is looking for new role, then we offer a referral fee of £200 for anyone who completes probationary period. Call or email us for more information.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5311
Back to job search