Our client a leading manufacturing company is looking to a Hygiene Technician to join their team on a long term temporary contract. If you have experience or of working in the food environment or the chemical industry then this might be of interest to you…
- Cleaning equipment in a clean room environment
- Report writing and record keeping, using bespoke systems as well as Microsoft office programs.
- Ensuring that all production and pre-production area’s are cleaned to company guidelines and the manufacturing equipment is in good working order.
- The role will see you clean and sterilse various mixing and production equipment.
- Ensuring that stock is maintained to the correct levels in all necessary areas.
What we're looking for:
- Relevant experience (hygiene, production operator, manufacturing experience….)
- An interest in expanding your skill set.
What we can offer you:
- Days based role
- Long term temporary position
- Full training is provided
- £8.00 ph
For further information please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) LTD, who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5320
Back to job search