Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Manufacturing company in their search for a CNC Programmer/Setter to work in their leading facility in Flintshire
£12.81 per hour
Hours - Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
As a CNC Programmer/Setter you will be carrying out daily duties such as;
- Programming and setting HAAS milling and Lathe CNC machines
- Programming and setting One CNC Cad/Cam software
- Programming and setting XYZ 3 axis Lathe CNC machine
- Changing tools and loading material.
- You will be setting CNC Haas Machines working with multi compound steels
- You will be inspecting the condition and quality of tools and carrying out housekeeping and basic maintenance on machines to ensure they are maintained.
- You will have previous experience in setting CNC Lathe machines and you must be computer literate
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Manual handling
- Meeting daily production targets set by the management
What we are looking for in a CNC Lathe Setter
- Be able to Work in a fast paced CNC environment
- Must be able and have experience in setting CNC Lathe Machines
- Must be able and have experience in setting CNC Milling Machines
- You will have the initiative to approach challenges with enthusiasm and the ability to react to rapid changes in prioritisation whilst maintaining a clear focus on the company objectives.
- Good communication, problem solving skills and high attention to detail are a must and along with computer literacy.
What we can offer you;
- Full time hours
- Free Parking
- Competitive salary
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5330
Back to job search