Business or Marketing Graduate
Our internationally recognised client are currently looking for a Graduate National Account Executive to join their team on a permanent contract.
- This position will be varied and carry with it a great deal of responsibility in terms of the data for clients that you would be dealing with.
- The position will see you, acting as a liaison between the company and the client, coordinating client accounts which includes client interfacing, customer site visits and dealing with any issues.
- Part of your key duties will be to analyse and suggest improvements to the way in which various data is recorded and kept.
- You will be required to sit in on meetings with key members of the team, make notes and bring your own take on the situation.
What we're looking for:
- You will need to be able to demonstrate an ability to take a set of numbers, appreciate costs and understand costings.
- Data Analysis
- Co-ordinating projects
- Picking up elements of account management as progress is made with the role you will inherit smaller retailer.
- Due to the nature of the role and its position within the organisation we are looking for someone who is a recent marketing grad (someone with commercial experience would be great as well).
- You will be well versed in Microsoft programs as well as have the ability to pick up new software/programs.
- If you had experience of analysing business/marketing related data then we want you to apply now.
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5331
Back to job search