Recruit4staff are currently recruiting for an Electrician who will be based in South Wales at a manufacturing facility for next 3 months
- Electrician (Maintenance and repair)
- Fixing electrical and some mechanical problems on factory equipment including: Blenders, conveyors, bagging equipment, pelleting equipment.
- Working day shifts, Monday to Friday, some Saturdays will be required
- Ensuring the department is fully operational and there is minimal downtime within production
- Responsible for working towards a PPM schedule and actively implementing continuous improvement on site
- Undertake repairs and servicing to the highest standard in accordance with work requests and pre-determined specifications
- Fault finding and testing. Where a detailed specification is not provided, determine the cause of the fault and then undertake the most cost-effective solution to remedy the defect.
What we`re looking for
- Electrical qualifications, at least 17th edition regs
- Previous factory or industrial experience
- Electrical and mechanical mainenanc
- Immediate availablity
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Plenty of hours
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.