Our client is seeking a candidate with a strong track record of chemical analysis working for a production/manufacturing company.
- This opportunity will primarily support a high specification manufacturing department
- The main duties of this position will include:
- High precision, titrimetric and gravimetric analyses.
- Complex glass analyses using Atomic Absorption Spectrometer and X-ray fluorescence spectrophotometers.
- process monitoring, analysis and raw material sampling.
- Responsibility for hazardous waste segregation using a fork lift truck, labelling and compliant storage and disposal.
- Operating as part of a multi-skilled team.
- Candidates will be educated to a very minimum of HND level or hold a BSc/BSc (hons) in either Analytical Chemistry or Chemistry.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of a high precision, analytical role and possess a strong foundation in
- ‘wet analytical’ chemical techniques (preferably involving high-value / precision made products) and experience in X ray Fluorescence spectroscopy.
- A knowledge of production specifications / processes and company operating procedures, gained from practical experience.
- At certain points in the manufacturing cycle - a full flexibility of hours will be required, along with the availability to work overtime in order to meet business needs.
- Candidates must have - Working knowledge of Atomic absorption and X-Ray fluorescence spectrometry
To get the ball rolling please press the apply now button on this screen
Job Reference: JOB-5354
Back to job search