Electrical Service Engineer
Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading worldwide manufacturing organisation their search for an Electrically Bias Service Engineer to work in throughout the Midlands area.
Electrically Bias Service Engineer
Company Based in Telford - Work throughout the Midlands
£25,000 to £30,000 base with overtime paid at a premium
Hours - Days with overtime stay overs if need be
The role as a Electrically Bias Service Engineer:
- Electrically and Mechanically Servicing Loading Bay/Dock Leveller/Industrial Door/Lifting Table
- Also offering service, maintenance, repair and emergency call outs.
- You will be field based.
- Servicing and maintenance of Loading Bay Equipment (Dock Levellers; Hinge Lip & Telescopic Lip, Industrial Doors, Hydraulic Lifting Tables).
- You will carry out electrical, mechanical and visual checks.
- Repair hydraulics, control panels, wiring and hinge systems.
- Other work will include managing van stock levels, completing reports/forms and issuing test certificates
- Managing the service needs of clients ranging from blue chips to smaller, single site companies.
- Using engineers to provide fast, affordable and safe servicing, whichever equipment brand used.
What We are Looking For:
- 3 years’ experience repairing and servicing Loading Bay Equipment (Dock Levelers; Hinge Lip & Telescopic Lip, Industrial Doors, Hydraulic Lifting Tables) Industrial Door experience would be an advantage.
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations City & Guilds 2382 – 12
- Ability to weld
- Candidates must hold a valid driving licence
- Ideally candidates will hold CSCS cards and IPAF Licences
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5415
Back to job search