Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading Manufacturing Company in their search for a Quality Engineer to work in their leading facility in Chester.
£32,000 per annum
Role of the job:
- Reports to the Operations Director and will have primary responsibility for development and maintenance of production quality standards and documentation including hands on inspection both in-line and final.
- Assist the operations Director in defining quality requirements for new products and developing/preparing/maintaining necessary documentation.
- Monitoring and reporting of production quality performance to identify opportunities for improvement including use of improvement techniques such as 5why, Ishikawa etc.
- Review and maintenance of quality files, procedures, work instructions, etc. for relevance and adherence to ISO 9001 Quality System, customer and regulatory compliance.
- Assist the Operations Director with implementing improvement to visual appearance of the production floor including introduction of Quality boards, 5S boards and systems, designated area signage etc.
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience (TS 16949)
- Experience in factory/engineering environments working to ISO 9001 looking to develop themselves to Quality Management role in circa 12 months.
- Good technical knowledge and ability to read engineering drawings.
- Experience of Health & Safety legislation and adherence would be a significant benefit.
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business .
Job Reference: JOB-5488
Back to job search