Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering business in their search for a CAD Engineer to work from their offices based in Bromborough.
Part time (24 hours per week)
£12.00 per hour
Role of the job:
- Visiting customers to gather information and drawings to transfer into 3D
- Produce specification drawings and supporting materials to assist with new business development and retention of existing customers.
- Using Solid Works or similar CAD package to provide relevant data and technical specifications to be used in materials that support the design phase of installation projects
- Developing relationships with customer existing customers by providing accurate, professional and timely technical specifications.
- Producing 3D pipe lay out drawings from information brought back from sight
What we`re looking for:
- Engineering qualification, HND or higher.
- Experience of 3D Cad package.
- Stron M S office and CAD skills.
- UK driving license
- Building regulations knowledge.
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Permanent position after qualifying period.
- Full time hours
- Company pension
- Company medical plan
- Free Parking
- For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) ) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5495
Back to job search