Press Brake Operator Setter
Temp - perm
Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering Company in their search for a Press Brake operator to work in their leading facility in Nr Chester
Press Brake Operator
Temporary to Permanent Position
£10.00 per hour + Overtime with overtime premiums
Hours- 8:00am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
Early finish Friday
Role of Job:
- Setting and operating press brake machine, ensuring it runs continuously to ensure maximum productivity
- Producing orders on time and to the correct quality standard
- To program/set and operate their press brake system to manufacture carbon steel fabricated items from engineering drawings.
- Identification and specifying tooling for future work based on engineering drawings.
- Carry out basic weekly/monthly maintenance checks on press brake.
What we`re looking for
- Experience in brake press operation essential
- Experience to operate Edwards Pearson press brake would be advantageous
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Opportunity of a Permanent position for the right candidate
- Full time hours
- Opportunity to work overtime with overtime premiums
- Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5513
Back to job search