Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering company in their search for a Toolmaker to work in their leading facility in Welshpool
£30,000 - £32,000 per annum
Hours - Days and Lates
Area - Welshpool
Experienced Tool Maker required
- As a Toolmaker you will be required to work in a small team, reporting directly to Tool Room manager.
- Maintenance and repair of tool press tooling (manual & progression)
- Making new tools for small batch production and prototypes
- Identifying and carrying out modification to press tools where necessary.
- Taking scrap material to prototype tool making projects..
- Assisting production teams to achieve production targets by assisting with tooling problems in press tool department.
- Complete corrective and preventative tooling maintenance in accordance with requirements.
- Provide suggestions to improve tooling and processes.
Skills/Experience and Qualifications
- Experience of press tooling (especially draw and progression)
- Competent use of millers, lathes and grinders.
- Must be able to read engineering drawings
- Welding skills would be an advantage
- Knowledge of material properties for problem solving.
- Experience of working within the Automotive sector.
- Use of measuring equipment such as Micrometer and Vernier.
If interested in this position then please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5519
Back to job search