Due to continued expansion we are currently require an office administrator/recruitment resourcer. The role will evolove as you develop your skills and may offer you the possibility of becoming a Recruitment Consultant. The role will involve:
- Communicating job roles to candidates (both verbally and in written form) – starting initial recruitment conversations with candidates
- Help source candidates for job vacancies via social media and relevant recruiting job advertising boards.
- To assist in the filing and chasing of Agency Workers Regulation (AWR) paper work in conjunction with the consultant
- Facilitating job placements alongside the company’s staff – including registering candidates for prospective job vacancies.
- Answering incoming calls and directing the call to the relevant person
- Taking messages from clients
- Contacting the candidates previous employers to take references on that individual
- Typing CVs ready for submission to clients
- Imputing sensitive and confidential data onto the data base
- Assist with writing job vacancy adverts
- Help to develop the company’s social media channels including Facebook and Twitter
- Uploading adverts to recruiting websites
- Sending timesheets to clients
- Coordinating the collection of timesheets
- Office filing
For further information about this position please apply now or contact Recruit 4 Staff - 01978 365111.
Job Reference: JOB-5542
Back to job search